Friday, May 18, 2012

The beginning of a blog.

I guess I'd like to start off this blog by telling you what it's all about. My blog, Through the pages, is a blog where I read books, and sort of write reviews on them. This blog really started out as a way for me to occupy myself during this abnormally long summer break, but I hope I can extend it past summer, and maybe continue to blog later on as well. The books I will be reading can range in genre, anything from mystery, to horror, maybe even a little romance or non-fiction. Most books I read however, will generally be those for young adults. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog, and might find a few books that interest to your fancy...remember, you'll always make it through the pages, but you won't enjoy what you don't read. : )

2 comments:

  1. I can see that I am going to have to get busy reading too! As Mom, I am so proud of you for starting this project. As literacy coach for OCES and newly retired teacher, I'm hoping that your little blog might inspire some other teens to discover the joys of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! Can't wait to "hear" your thoughts on what you're reading!

    ReplyDelete